These fall crafts for toddlers are so much fun to make! Autumn or Fall is such a lovely season and there are so many great fall activities for toddlers. So many changes in the environment, beautiful colors to observe and the perfect weather to get outside with your toddler. If you're looking for some great Autumn and Fall crafts for toddlers then this collection will have you sorted!
Autumn / Fall Crafts for Toddlers
There are so many great fall crafts for toddlers (or Autumn crafts, depending on where you live!), and we had such a lot of fun testing them out. We went on a search for the best toddler crafts and below you will find our favorite fall crafts and activities to keep your toddlers busy! If you enjoy these crafts ideas then you'll also enjoy our Fall Sensory Play Ideas.
We always love to see your fall crafts in action so make sure you share your photos in our Facebook group or over on Instagram (follow @myboredtoddler and use #myboredtoddler so we can all see!)
I always like to make sure we add some books to our learning activities and I've put together a list of Fall books for toddlers HERE. My current favorite one is 'We're going on a leaf hunt' - which is a really great book. You can find this one HERE on Amazon.
What craft supplies do you recommend for Autumn and Fall toddler crafts?
This is a quesiton I get asked a lot. When I set up an activity I find it easier to have a box of supplies already to go. I have my basic craft supplies (you can see them all here) and then each season I visit a store like Dollar Tree or jump onto Amazon and stock up on Fall themed craft supplies. I've shared some of my favorite Fall toddler craft supplies HERE.
Let's get started! Here are our favorite Toddler crafts and activity ideas for Fall / Autumn
- Puffy Paint Pumpkins from Emma Owl
- Autumn Handprint Tree from Clare's Little Tots
- Apple Suncatcher from Simple Fun for Kids
- Autumn Leaf Hats from Mosswood Connections
- Paper Roll Apple Core Craft from Non Toy Gifts
- Sensory Autumn Painting from Still Playing School
- Bottle Cap Apple Search from Apple Green Cottage
- Finger Painting On A Pumpkin from Real Life At Home
- Pumpkin Suncatcher from Simple Fun for Kids
- Autumn Leaf Monsters from Crafty Kids At Home
- Printable Autumn Leaf Puppets And A Song from Picklebums
- Leaf Lanterns from Red Ted Art
- Pinecone Apple Craft from Non Toy Gifts
- Felt Apple Craft from Fireflies And Mudpies
- Fall Sticks from Emma Owl
- Autumn Leaf Suncatchers from Clare's Little Tots
- Leaf Threading from Picklebums
- Footprint Painted Autumn Tree from Emma Owl
- Fall Suncatcher from Mama Smiles
- Painting Pine Cones from Simple Fun for Kids
- Bubble Wrap Autumn Trees from Crafty Kids At Home
- Autumn Mobile from Red Ted Art
- Jack O'lantern Suncatchers from Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Fall Playdough Craft
- Autumn Tree Painting from My Bored Toddler
- Blotto Painting In Fall Colors from Buggy and Buddy
- Leaf Collages from Red Ted Art
- Fall Tinker Tray from Left Brain Craft Brain
- Apple Footprint Craft from Raising Little Superheroes
- Fall Treat Baggies Tutorial from The Natural Homeschool
- Painting with Pumpkins
- Autumn Bubble Painting from Crafty Kids at Home
- Salt Dough Leaves from The Life Of Jennifer Dawn
- Pine Cone Snowy Owls from Red Ted Art
- DIY Thankful Tree from Twitchetts
- Pinecone Decorating from Buggy and Buddy
- DIY Felt Apple Life Cycle from Mama's Happy Hive
- Pumpkin crafts - The Natural Homeschool
- Leaf Rubbings from Red Ted Art
- Apple Scented Playdough from Buggy And Buddy
- Tear Art Fall Wreath from Buggy and Buddy
- Apple Button Crafts from Sunshine Whispers
- Going On A Leaf Hunt from Crafty Moms Share
- Fall Leaf Painting from Minne Mama
- Sponge Painted Apple Craft from The Resourceful Mama
- Paper Roll Scarecrow Craft from Non Toy Gifts
- Colorful Fall Leaves from Raising Little Superheroes
- Leaf Art from Teaching 2 And 3 Year Olds
- Fall Handprint Tree from Tots And Me
- Bubble Wrap Fall Tree from The Resourceful Mama
- Apple Print Puppets from Best Toys 4 Toddlers
- Friendship Art from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Old
I hope you enjoyed this collection of fall crafts for toddlers as much as we did!
If you want to keep your toddler busy makes sure you join us in our Facebook Group. We also love to see pics of your toddlers fall craft activities so share them on Instagram (use #myboredtoddler and tag @myboredtoddler so we can see).
For more Fall/Autumn toddler activity ideas, you may enjoy our collection of 60+ Autumn and Fall sensory play ideas.
You may also like to check out our Fall Sensory Bins
If you enjoyed these toddler craft ideas why not Pin it to Pinterest.
Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Spot #154 - ABC Creative Learning
Monday 3rd of October 2016
[…] Fall Crafts For Toddlers By: My Bored […]
Angie | Real Life at Home
Monday 19th of September 2016
Thanks so much for including our pumpkin finger painting project! :)
Clare's Little Tots
Tuesday 13th of September 2016
Can't beat Autumn crafts the colours are just beautiful. We're enjoy the last of the summer sun here in the UK before we start our crafts.
Autumn Tree Painting - My Bored Toddler
Saturday 3rd of September 2016
[…] Autumn / Fall Crafts for toddlers […]
200+ Toddler Activities - My Bored Toddler
Monday 29th of August 2016
[…] Autumn / Fall Activities for Toddlers […]