These toddler Easter biscuits are a fun activity for the Easter holiday, and are great to take to Kindy or Daycare if they are having an Easter party. While you could make your own biscuits to decorate, we went with the simple option of buying biscuits and decorating them ourselves.
What you need:
- Oval plain biscuits
- Icing sugar
- Food coloring
- Mini marshmallows
- M&M's or Smarties
- any other lollies of your choice
What to do:
- Mix the icing sugar with a small amount of water and a few drops of food coloring.
- Ice the biscuits (I let my toddler use a spoon to do this - it's messy but they have fun! This can always be an adult task if your prefer less mess).
- Let your toddler decorate the biscuits.
- Place the biscuits in the fridge for 15 minutes
These look great in cellophane bags with ribbon, and can be given out as gifts.
If you are looking for more toddler Easter activities you might like our simple Easter egg craft.
This post has been posted on:
Easter ideas for toddlers - My Bored Toddler
Monday 22nd of February 2016
[…] Toddler Easter Biscuits from My Bored Toddler […]
Easter Bunny Footprint Stencil - My Bored Toddler
Sunday 29th of March 2015
[…] you are looking for more Easter activities you might like our striped Easter egg craft, toddler Easter biscuits or our collection of great Easter ideas for […]
Thursday 26th of March 2015
These look brilliant! They would make a lovely Easter gift. Thanks for linking up to #playathometuesdays
Toddler Striped Easter Egg Craft - My Bored Toddler
Monday 23rd of March 2015
[…] you are looking for some more Easter activities you might like our Toddler Easter Biscuits and Easy Toddler Easter Egg […]