Are you looking for a great Christmas recipe for your toddler to make? These reindeer cookies are such a hit at play group or kindy parties and they are super easy to make (cheap too). They'll also make all the other mothers jealous because they look harder than they are (they're really simple - my toddler made these with only a little bit of help).
Reindeer cookies your toddler can make!
What you need for Reindeer cookies your toddler can make!
- Plain biscuits or cookies (any brand but ones that are oval shaped work best)
- Choc drops, or cooking chocolate to melt (if you want to make it even easier you can use a chocolate spread like Nutella instead)
- Strawberry cream lollies
- Mini marshmallows
- Pretzels (the round ones)
What to do
- Place the biscuits on a tray
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave (place in a microwave safe container and melt in 30 sec increments, stirring each time)
- Spread the chocolate onto the biscuit
- Place 2 pretzels at the top of the biscuits to make the antlers
- Add 2 mini marshmallows for the eyes
- Place a dot of chocolate on each marshmallow
- Place the strawberry cream lolly for the mouth/nose
- Place in the fridge until set
Tip: These make great Christmas gifts. Add them to a clear cellophane bag and tie with curling ribbon.
More Christmas toddler activity ideas you might enjoy are:
Follow us for more toddler activity ideas