This rain cloud toddler craft is a great Spring craft idea for toddlers and preschoolers - so easy to make too!
If you are looking for some spring toddler activities or just a fun rainy day toddler activity, this rain cloud craft is fun and easy. We were inspired to do this one when we were stuck inside for the third day in a row and had exhausted our rainy day box activities!
What you need:
- Blue paper or card
- cotton wool balls
- streamers or crepe paper in multiple colors
What to do:
- Draw a cloud on the colored paper
- Stick cotton wool balls all over the cloud
- Cut out the cloud
- Cut streamers or crepe paper into strips (I used thick crepe paper that I cut in half)
- Glue the streamers or crepe paper onto the back of the cloud.
Some more toddler activities that you might enjoy are: