Would you like to join in our Toddler Indoor Activity Challenge?
With the current events happening at the moment I’ve had lots of requests for easy ideas and I thought that a daily list of activities would be helpful. If you would like to take part in our 5 days of DAILY toddler indoor activities you can sign up HERE.
I know that many of you are unable to leave the house much (or at all) so I’ve tried to use activities that don’t require anything special – just items you would have around the home already.
If you do want to stock up on any craft supplies or resources you can find some of my recommendations HERE. Please share your photos of your activities in our Facebook group or over on Instagram – tag @myboredtoddler and use #myboredtoddler so we can all see.
Join in our 5 Day Toddler Indoor Activity Challenge
For 5 days you will receive a daily themed indoor activity guide – designed especially for those of you who are stuck indoors at the moment.
This challenge uses items you already have and requires no additional items. We link to books on youtube as we know access to libraries is difficult at the moment.
Our day 1 activity guide is Colors and you will get your guide as soon as you sign up below
More FREE resources that you can do at home during this time:
- ABC Mouse – 1 month free trial SIGN UP HERE
- Audible – 1 FREE audio book (a great range of toddler books) SIGN UP HERE
- Prime Music – 1 Month free trial – lots of toddler-friendly songs – SIGN UP HERE
- Amazon Free Time (unlimited kid-friendly apps) 1 month free trial HERE.
- EPIC (unlimited children’s audio and read to me books) 1 month free trial HERE
Stuck Indoors and wanting to stock up on resources? Here are some ideas.
Looking for more Toddler Activity Ideas?