Thank you for joining in on our Toddler Indoor Activity challenge. With the current events happening at the moment I’ve had lots of requests for easy ideas and I thought that a daily list of activities would be helpful. If you haven’t already signed up you can do that HERE.
I know that many of you are unable to leave the house much (or at all) so I’ve tried to use activities that don’t require anything special – just items you would have around the home already. If you do want to stock up on any craft supplies or resources you can find some of my recommendations HERE. Please share your photos of your activities in our Facebook group or over on Instagram – tag @myboredtoddler and use #myboredtoddler so we can all see.
Download your daily planners below:
More FREE resources that you can do at home during this time:
- ABC Mouse – 1 month free trial SIGN UP HERE
- Audible – 1 FREE audio book (a great range of toddler books) SIGN UP HERE
- Prime Music – 1 Month free trial – lots of toddler-friendly songs – SIGN UP HERE
- Amazon Free Time (unlimited kid-friendly apps) 1 month free trial HERE.
- EPIC (unlimited children’s audio and read to me books) 1 month free trial HERE
Stuck Indoors and wanting to stock up on resources? Here are some ideas.
Looking for more Toddler Activity Ideas?