Halloween Shaving Cream and Spider Sensory Bin
Halloween and Sensory play go so well together! Sensory bins for toddlers are always popular and this Halloween shaving cream and spider sensory bin was a huge hit! Older children love it too and it make a great Halloween sensory play idea.
We set this up outside (it can get messy!) and made sure that we had a bucket of water and a towel nearby ready for a quick clean up!
What you need:
- White shaving cream (the regular cheap stuff will do)
- Orange food coloring (we mixed red and yellow instead)
- Container or tray to put the shaving cream on
- Orange food coloring
How to set up your Halloween shaving cream and spider sensory bin
- Fill your container or tray with play white shaving cream.
- Add your food coloring
- Mix up the food coloring with shaving cream (the kids can always do this part if they like)
- Add the spiders
- Let the children get messy!
Some other fun Halloween Activities are: