Bubble Wrap Roller Painting
Are you looking for new painting ideas for your toddler? Why not try bubble wrap roller painting! We did this last week and it was such a lot of fun. I found that it was better to do this activity outdoors and be prepared for a little bit of a mess - lots of fun though!
What you need:
- Rolling pin - we used the rolling pin we use in their pretend kitchen.
- Bubble Wrap - we always keep bubble wrap from parcels as it always comes in handy
- Poster Paint in a variety of colors
- Long roll of butchers paper
What to do:
1. Wrap the bubble wrap around the rolling pin
2. Secure in place with sticky tape
3. Squirt paint over the butchers paper
4. Let your toddler roll the roller and have lots of fun!