This alphabet do-a-dot printable is a great toddler activity idea to learn about the letters of the alphabet.
Alphabet Do-A-Dot Free Printable
We have been getting a lot of requests for toddler learning activities and these printable do-a-dot letters are great for the toddler and preschool age group.
There are lots of different ways that you can play with these.
- Do-a-Dot Markers (I recommend these ones, sometimes the cheaper brands stain!) Let you toddler use the pens to dot the letters
- Pom Poms - get some good glue (like this kind) and have your child glue on the pom poms to the dots (supervision required)
- Stickers - get circle stickers - great for fine motor skills!
- Counters -for older children they can use round counters like these to place on the dots
- Laminate them and use them as playdough mats.
If you would like more fun learning activities for toddlers why not try: