Don’t let your toddlers be bored this week! I have rounded up some great toddler activities to share with you this week, that are guaranteed to keep them busy. These activities have been selected from the Toddler Fun Friday Link Up. To see more fantastic ideas that have been submitted to Toddler Fun Friday, make sure you follow the Toddler Fun Friday Pinterest Board.
All of the activities selected are simple, fun and suited for toddler aged children. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did this week!
1. Spring Flower Fine Motor Craft from Study at Home Mama
2. Spring Garden PlayDough from Home Grown Friends
3. 2 Ingredient Silly Putty from Mom Explores Virginia Beach
4. Textured Names from In The Playroom
5. Paper Plate Swan from My Bored Toddler
6. Little Blue Truck Book & Sensory Play from Sunny Day Family
7. Pipe Cleaner Stamped Flowers from Sparkling Buds
8. Easy Circle Sensory Bin by Tiny Tots Adventure
9. Wheelbarrow Herb Garden from My Bored Toddler
10. Shaving Cream Glitter Painting from Mini Monets and Mommies
Make sure to check out Toddler Boredom Busters #2 for more great toddler ideas.