A great Thanksgiving craft for toddlers has always been to make a cob of corn, but we took it one step further and used the corn to paint with. This was a great sensory play activity and the end result was quite good too! If you are looking for more Thanksgiving activities for toddlers, make sure you check out our Thanksgiving Pinterest Board
What you need:
- Red, yellow and orange poster paint
- Cob of corn
- White paper
- Yellow paper
- Green paper
What to do:
- Roll the corn in the paint and onto the white paper.
- Cut the white paper into an oval shape once dry
- Glue the white paper onto the yellow paper and cut out leaving a 1cm border
- Cut 2 leaves out of the green paper and glue behind.
More posts you may enjoy are: