Everyone loves getting one of our easy stamped Christmas gift bags – such a lovely personalized Christmas gift and a nice easy Christmas toddler craft activity.
Easy Stamped Christmas Gift Bags for Toddlers
I normally like to link our crafts to books but I couldn’t find a specific one for this craft, so you can read any of our favourite Christmas toddler books.
What you need for your stamped Christmas gift bag
- Craft gift bags (any size – we used medium)
- Washable paint – a pack like this is great.
- Christmas cookie cutters (any kind will work – this is a great mixed pack if you need some).
- Glitter (do it, it’s Christmas!)
- Paper plate or tray to put the paint on
How to make your stamped Christmas gift bags
Add your paint to the plate and add the glitter on top of the paint (it’s much easier than adding the glitter at the end and you don’t need glue).
Use the cookie cutters to stamp all over the bag. You’ll need to wait for one side to dry and then turn it over and do the other side.
There you go – all done! I told you it couldn’t be easier!
More Christmas toddler activity ideas you might enjoy are: