When you think about Thanksgiving craft for toddlers, there’s has to be a turkey in there somewhere! This paper turkey was fun to make. With a bit of adult preparation, your toddler can assemble it and see their turkey come to life!
What you need:
- Black cardboard or black construction paper
- Red, yellow and orange construction paper
- Googly eyes
What to do:
- Cut out a circle from the black cardboard. I traced around a plate for this
- Cut the colored construction paper into strips
- Cut out 2 small ovals from the construction paper and a triangle (beak) from the yellow paper
- Get your toddler to glue the strips of paper onto the back of the black circle
- Glue on the beak
- Glue on the googly eyes.
If you enjoyed this Thanksgiving activity you may also like our Thanksgiving Corn Painting. Make sure you also check out our huge list of Thanksgiving activities for toddlers (plus there’s a chance to win $400) or you may also like our Fall craft for toddlers.
This post has been shared on: