Thank you for joining in our 5 day Halloween Craft Challenge for Toddlers! If you haven’t already signed up you can do that HERE
Here is what you need for the free 5 day Halloween Craft Challenge.
The purpose of this challenge is to encourage you to get crafty with your toddler! The crafts will be SIMPLE and INEXPENSIVE, I promise. One of the reasons I created these kinds of challenges is that the feedback I was receiving was that all of the fancy Pinterest activities were great, but what people really wanted were easy activities that they could do with little planning.
We will start our Challenge on MONDAY 14th OCTOBER and you will receive an email each day with the new activity.
To ensure you have enough time to get ready, I’ve put together a list of everything you will need. If you’re an Amazon shopper you can find the entire list HERE in my Amazon store to make for easier shopping.
What you will need for the 5-day challenge
- White construction paper
- Colored construction paper – a pack like THIS is great to keep in your craft box. We will be needing green, orange and black.
- Scissors (for adult use)
- PVA Glue and paintbrush
- Glue Stick
- Orange crepe or tissue paper
- Cotton Balls
- Craft gift bags – a medium size works best as we’ll be making treat bags.
- Halloween stickers – any kind is fine, but the larger foam stickers like THESE are better.
- Orange Paint
- Green marker pen
- Paper Plates (at least 2)
- 1 apple (to cut in half and use for painting)
If you have any questions just shout out in our Facebook Group.