This scrunched crepe paper pumpkin craft is the perfect Halloween craft for toddlers and preschoolers. It’s easy enough for them to do (with help) and the scrunching of the paper is excellent for developing fine motor skills.
Scrunched Crepe Paper Pumpkin Craft
This crepe paper pumpkin is our Day 2 activity for the 5 Day Toddler Halloween Craft Challenge (you can still sign up here and you’ll receive a new activity daily). This one takes a little longer than the apple stamped pumpkins from yesterday, but feel free to come back to it if their attention span waivers!
What you need fo the scrunched crepe paper pumpkins:
How to make your crepe paper pumpkin craft
- Cut out a pumpkin shape using the black card or paper
- Cut the orange crepe paper into squares.
- Let your toddler scrunch the paper into balls
- Glue the orange scrunched crepe paper balls onto the black cardboard
- Cut out the pumpkin top from the green construction paper and glue on the top of the pumpkin
- Cut out eyes, nose and a mouth from the black cardboard (these can be any shape you like).
I hope your toddler enjoys Day 2 of our 5 day Toddler craft challenge! We would love to see some photos of your activity – share them in our Facebook group or on Instagram (tag @myboredtoddler and use #MyBoredToddler so we can see – I’ll share some of my favorites).
If you’re looking for more fun Halloween ideas your might like: